--------------
Date: Mon, 07 Jul 2008 17:18:06 +0000
From: Wrambler242@xxxxxxxxxxx

Well, I made it back alive, now time to start investigating getting my hands on the 90-92 ranger 8.8"  rear end for the American.
The guy I had contacted on eBay wants about $625 for the rear he has and does not know mileage or condition.
  I'm saving that as a last resort measure!
I'm kind of wondering how a 7.5 would fair? seems like a dumb move, but it would allow me to get rid of the two piece axles and go to rear discs.
   I know my 84 Mustang GT had a 5.0L and a stick in it and I beat the snot out of i's 7.5 and never broke it...

--
Frank Swygert
Publisher, "American Motors Cars"