Re: [Amc-list] Delco distributor "recurve" kits...

Re: [Amc-list] Delco distributor "recurve" kits...

" From: Tom Jennings <tomj@xxxxxxx>
"
" I'm bust trying to find one. Oh, there's many, but they all
"
"   (1) assume V8, no mention of other numbers of holes (it does matter)
"   (2) come with only weights and springs, far as I can tell
"
" Total advance is limited by a finger and a slot, sometimes a pin in an
" oval hole. Therefore, a rotating part has to change, not just weights,
" if you want more than stock advance.
"
" Does anyone have any specific knowledge of kits with more than weights
" and springs? Otherwise I'm fine hacking my own parts (what else is new
" with old cars!)

i have a kit gotten years ago which includes an adjustable vac can and
springs, but i don't recall where it came from - summit or jeg's i
think.  it was for my hei upgrade, which iirc are the same 6 or 8.