[Amc-list] Delco distributor "recurve" kits...

[Amc-list] Delco distributor "recurve" kits...

I'm bust trying to find one. Oh, there's many, but they all

  (1) assume V8, no mention of other numbers of holes (it does matter)
  (2) come with only weights and springs, far as I can tell

Total advance is limited by a finger and a slot, sometimes a pin in an
oval hole. Therefore, a rotating part has to change, not just weights,
if you want more than stock advance.

Does anyone have any specific knowledge of kits with more than weights
and springs? Otherwise I'm fine hacking my own parts (what else is new
with old cars!)