Re: [Amc-list] Looking for a torque tube T-96 trans w/OD

mastrmike@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> Anyone dig up an adaptor for me yet? I am going crazy here.

I think the problem is, adapters rarely break or get lost, so they're
all attached to transmissions, and the transmission isn't much good
without one. I have one, but no way I'm separating it from the
transmission, the trans would then be half as valuable.

You might have to buy a while trans setup, or find a car in a yard and
pull or have that one part pulled. Unless it's laying on a shelf the
whole thing has to come out of course so that makes it hard to conjure
up 'favors' like if you needed an alternator or something.

How DID you endup short one adapter?