[Amc-list] FREE Email accounts at GremlinX.com

[Amc-list] FREE Email accounts at GremlinX.com

Would you like a "GremlinX.com" email address? For Free!

Many of you have expressed interest in having a
yourname@xxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:yourname%40gremlinx.com>">
yourname@xxxxxxxxxxxx
email address.

I have Partnered with Google to make this possible at zero cost to you.
You will have 6GB of
space for on-line email storage and your own online calendar.

Basicly it's a Google Mail account that is "private labeled" to
gremlinx.com.

Let me know if you are interested in trying it out.

THANKS,

Donnie Solomon

contact:

DonnieSolomon@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:DonnieSolomon@xxxxxxxxx>

..

2nd posting - been having a real problem with HTML mail lately..

---
Virus Database (VPS): 080702-0, 07/02/2008
Tested on: 7/3/2008 12:30:58 AM