Re: [Amc-list] Odd Spirit For Sale on Craigslist

Re: [Amc-list] Odd Spirit For Sale on Craigslist

That was called a Spirit sedan.  Yes, good old AMC was
getting the last good use out of the Gremlin body
dies.  It was sort of a pedestrian model. I don't
think it was available with the V8 and the rally
package or none of the GT type underpinnings were
offered on it.  Bench seat too?

Joe Fulton
Salinas, CA