Date: 1 Jul 2008 16:08:58 -0000
From: southconsulting@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Amc-list] What to do AMCwise in Kenosha?
To: amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx

I am going to be in Lake Geneva, WI from July 12-19.  Part of the time will be
taken up with business meetings, but I will have a couple of days to enjoy the
resort and surroundings.  So, I thought I would look at going to Kenosha if
there were anything to do that would be AMC-related fun, especially if it
included finding parts for my SC/360 clone project.  I would appreciate any
advice or information that would be helpful.  Thanks