From: Todd Tomason <jayscore@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Amc-list] 83 Spirit Tallight Lens
To: "AMC/Rambler owners, drivers and fans." <amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Saturday, June 28, 2008, 9:41 AM

After replacing it, I can answer my own question.  The lens has two studs that
are held onto the taillight housing with small speed-nuts.  They were broken
off on my old lens.  There's also an adhesive gasket between the lens and
the
housing.  I'm sure this is intended to both to keep water out and to hold
the
lens on.

Todd