Re: [Amc-list] Charity AMX

I made the mistake once of replying in a public Yahoo forum what I
meant to say in private. I was set up to receive all posts as
individual e-mails, and did a hasty reply without double-checking the
header. I've regretted it for a LONG time. It's way too easy to send a
message out publicly, when it was meant for an individual.