Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2008 08:37:24 -0500
From: "Garry Nordstrom" <gasnordstrom@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Amc-list] advice
To: <amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Just bought a 89 cherokee, w/258, back 2 cylinders pushing  30-40 on
compression check, previous owner says blown head gasket, I doubt it,
your thoughts, nice body, new tires, was worth the $100.00.

2nd.  96 cherokee limited, wifes car, stalls at stop sign, easy restart,
confused on this one.
3rd.  still looking for front frame for 79 AMX, torn shock tower, or
input as to how to fix 4th  have 4 houses to finish remolding, can't
find any good help 5th. been walking past the 79 concord electric for
the last three years, scratching my head, think I will sell it 5th
ordered tub for scrambler, freight more than tub, so now will fix old
tub, looking for guidance.
6th.  looking for energy, wife going through affection phase 7th.  baby
boomer postphoning retirement Garry