[Amc-list] advice

Just bought a 89 cherokee, w/258, back 2 cylinders pushing  30-40 on
compression check, previous owner says blown head gasket, I doubt it, your
thoughts, nice body, new tires, was worth the $100.00.

2nd.  96 cherokee limited, wifes car, stalls at stop sign, easy restart,
confused on this one.
3rd.  still looking for front frame for 79 AMX, torn shock tower, or input
as to how to fix
4th  have 4 houses to finish remolding, can't find any good help
5th. been walking past the 79 concord electric for the last three years,
scratching my head, think I will sell it
5th ordered tub for scrambler, freight more than tub, so now will fix old
tub, looking for guidance.
6th.  looking for energy, wife going through affection phase
7th.  baby boomer postphoning retirement
Garry