Re: [Amc-list] Days of Whine & Roses -- TOPIC CLOSED!!

Re: [Amc-list] Days of Whine & Roses -- TOPIC CLOSED!!

This is getting into a political debate, and I am guilty of fueling it
that way I'm afraid.
This is the AMC-List. We have a common "belief" in our old cars, so
let's keep the topics more to that effect.
I'm not saying I won't allow any off-topic banter/discussions, but this
one has run it's course and it's time to CLOSE IT!

No offense was taken by Brien's last remarks -- that just made it
obvious that this topic could easily get out of hand. He made some good
points, and included information I wasn't aware of.

But the topic is CLOSED. Replies to this thread and/or along the lines
of debating politics need to be taken off-list. There are plenty
political boards on the Internet for such discussions. There aren't many
AMC/Rambler places though!

--
Frank Swygert
Publisher, "American Motors Cars"