[Amc-list] Hornet evap

Anyone have an A/C setup in or from a Hornet?
I have an evap box from the 73 I parted out years ago, was thinking about mocking it up to fit against my Americans heater box.
   I don't know if it's worth the effort as I don't know how good the output is on newer Freons.
Plan is to use a new Sanden  compressor on the 4.0L with a generic, but large as fits condensor feeding the Hornet evap.
   I know Tom tried a factory evap in his 63 and could not get good output from it, So, that has me wondering.
I'd prefer not to use an underdash unit for the look. I'd also prefer not to go with one of the hotrod boxes as they can be kind of pricey.
    I do plan on using one of the aftermarket boxes behind the Ambassador.

Anyone have any sourcing or ideas on this?

--
Mark Price
Morgantown, WV