[Amc-list] Not mine, but great car, great price

[Amc-list] Not mine, but great car, great price

Hi Tom,
I am a regular Craig's List Searcher, out of curiosity mostly, and 2nd generation Rambler Americans in SoCal are relatively common.  It seems to me that most of the roughly 5000 1963 440 hardtops were sold in the LA and San Diego area!!!  Certainly most of the surviving ones are here in SoCal.
 http://360.yahoo.com/karl_haart