Re: [Amc-list] WRONG!! 195.6 and 232/etc fuel pumps NOT! interchangable

Wrambler242@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> OOpsie daisee....
>
> Would you be a wanting the big ole funky vacuum resevoir I built for my 4.0L when I still ran suckee wipers [OK Vacuum] ?

Well crap, damn, poo, ...

With reliability as the goal, I think I will put a stupid electric motor
in the wipers in this car. Another lose! First gasoline, now electric
wipers!

I like the idea of my long-distance car using wear parts I can buy at a
store... and I have a couple of wiper setups taking up space. Rambler
Mentality $.