-------------
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2008 01:51:37 -0400
From: Brien Tourville <hh7x@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

I'm having 'Issues' :
$5.00 Gal. Gasoline / 20 Gal. Tank = $100.00.

Googled up the AMC 360 V8 today wondering of best
mileage achieved - ran across JEEPers talking 360 vs 258
mpg comparisons.

Surprisingly, the 360 between 13 - 24 mpg with the
258 at 14 - 21 mpg.

Not written in stone - some had swamper 31" etc. -
but general consensus held a 360 V-8 could deliver
better mileage than a 258 I-6 for varying reasons.

The 2bbl. 360 made less mileage than a small primaries
4bbl - and less power.

--
Frank Swygert
Publisher, "American Motors Cars"