Re: [Amc-list] replacing brake lines?

Another option is to remove the existing lines and send them off to be
duplicated. Inline Tube is an example of a place that can do that. If
you go that route, check with the company you choose before you do
anything since they will have specific requirements for shipping. Also,
it would be a good idea to have them done in stainless so you don't have
to worry about them again. Stainless if not recommended for the do it
yourselfer since it is difficult to bend and flare.

Matt

On 6/16/2008 2:24 PM, Armand Eshleman spouted this sage advice:

--
mhaas@xxxxxxx
Cincinnati, OH