------------
Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2008 11:53:39 -0400
From: "Bruce Griffis" <bruce.griffis@xxxxxxxxx>

With the cost of fuel, I've been thinking of an ancient Mother Earth
News magazine(when did I read that, mid-70's?) where a guy was running
his car on methane (fermented chicken sh*). If I didn't live in
suburbia in a regulated subdivision (oh, the horrors!) I'd think about
that.

Or maybe electric. I bet it wouldn't take much to run a little Met
coupe on batteries. My wife would kill me - well, say unpleasant
things to me - if I dragged home another project. But an electric Met
would be a lot of fun! Could use a tiny motorcycle trailer for getting
groceries.

--
Frank Swygert
Publisher, "American Motors Cars"