Re: [Amc-list] oh well it's finally over

Re: [Amc-list] oh well it's finally over

Armond;

I'd personally recomment anyone but American Parts Depot.  Doug finally pushed MY final button with his attitude and high prices.  I had heard from others about his attitude, and I used to tollerate it, but no more.  Try ANYONE but there.  Galvin is good, but most of the others are, too.  They seem to be happy you choose them to do business.