Re: [Amc-list] Hydrogen thoughts and replys

Re: [Amc-list] Hydrogen thoughts and replys

I think we should agree to dissagree and move on.
I did a quick search or two on hydrogen from oil and see nothing that looks to point to it being a viable carrier of "clean" energy anytime soon.
   The few web pages I found that even supported it admitted the process is flawed and produces CO2 and was a no win situation. Maybe years in the future.

   I only know enough to know I can't do anything to produce it safely and my orginal intend in replying was in response to the crakpots who push "waterpowered" cars and electrolysis as a means of powering them.

  I stand by my thought that we need to use many alternative energy means and that there is no one magic bullet.

   As for solar panels, I have a contact who has used cheapy Harbor frieght panels for quite some time and is well pleased with their output and cost. The newer technologies will be better producers, but the older technologies are now available to cheapskates too!!!

I'll try to refrain from posting to this subject again.

--
Mark Price
Morgantown, WV

From: David Crooks <david.crooks@xxxxxxxxxxxx>