Re: [Amc-list] Water Powered Engine now slightly OT, now even more off-

Re: [Amc-list] Water Powered Engine now slightly OT, now even more off-topic.....

The French reprocess spent fuel.  A joint venture of The Shaw Group
and Areva are currently building a mixed-oxide fuel fabrication plant
at the DOE's Savannah River Site in SC.  It will use surplus weapons
grade plutonium as a feedstock in creating fuel for commercial
reactors.  This is the same technology that is used in France to
reprocess their spent fuel.

http://www.areva.com/servlet/cp_23_05_2008-c-PressRelease-cid-1211190647637-en.html

--Glen