Re: [Amc-list] strut rods

Frank Swygert wrote:
> Don't take it back apart! Like Tom said (It's a 62 Tom, same front end as the 63),

Frank's right on the reassembly; just use something to align the holes.

BUT BE WARNED the two-piece bushings WONT WORK! on the 62 if it's the
same as 63 (see those URLs for photos). If you force them in there, it
will stress and/or break things.

http://wps.com/AMC/Strut-bushing/index.html

It will work only if the strut rod uses TWO nuts, one on each side of
the bushing.

I don't mean to harp on this; I'll drop it...