Re: [Amc-list] strut rods

Dan Strohl wrote:

> 1979 AMX (with '82 brakes). See
> http://blog.hemmings.com/index.php/category/hemmings-editors/our-rides/project-hmx/

Oh! 79 is easy! :-) Well at least you can buy parts! :-) Sorry, with all
the email threads I gets me confuse-ed.

> I'm just wrapping up a complete front end rebuild, thus the reason I
> already had the front end up on jackstands. I'll approach it now as if I
> were just replacing the strut rod bushings.

Once you do one, the next one is easier :-) Ain't it nice to work on
clean, painted suspension parts! I can't wait to see the car together --
  I had a real blast with my old 79 AMX, it was a fast and fun car.