Re: [Amc-list] paint scheme

Also, depending upon how thorough the repaint job was,
you might be able to find traces of any original
stripes behind the front hood chrome strip or on the
rear of the hood underneath.  Also check under the
windshield moldings at the top and the underside of
the rear deck lid at the front and rear edges.

Joe Fulton