------------------
Date: Sun, 8 Jun 2008 15:24:16 -0400
From: "Bruce Griffis" <bruce.griffis@xxxxxxxxx>

I was thinking about wimping out and bringing my car in to a service
station to get the shocks done.

I was worried about nothing! Jacked it up, popped off the tires, hit
the bolts with penetrating oil and let it sit for an hour or so.
Wandered back out, and replaced both rear shocks. That was simple, and
I worried about nothing.

Can't wait to get the pair for the front in! I'm still kinda worried
about the strut rod bushings, but it looks extremely straight-forward.
Anyway - I'll see what I can fix or break or clobber or whatever
before the mechanic gets back from vacation. If I can get the major
stuff out of the way, that's one less hassle!

--
Frank Swygert
Publisher, "American Motors Cars"