Re: [Amc-list] parts help needed

Ken,
   I emailed that guy your info I would have thought he would have contacted you by now?
   It has been too HOT  to go to that junk yard I told you about. As soon as a cooler day hits us I will head up there.
   Davis
ksiroonian@xxxxxxx wrote:
  Hi all- thought i would drop a ntoe that I am looking of rth right side plastic headlight housing bucket for my 81 concord. Mine was cracked in numerous places when tryikng tro replace the high beam?for my inspection sticker. ?79-88 concord/eagle /sx4/spirit are all the same.
Please give ma a shout off list?if you might have one. The cold weather up here?I guess cracks them form the pressure of the headlight tension spring.

Also, someone from the list told me he had contact with someone parting out a 79 pacer. also need some things from that model year, or 78-?so If you are, please contact me off list as well. thanks.

Stay cool. regards, and thanks.
Amc ken/boston.