[Amc-list] Midwest AMC shop wanted (help stop a 327 (Chevy) engine swap!

[Amc-list] Midwest AMC shop wanted (help stop a 327 (Chevy) engine swap!)

Re: 327 (Chevy) engine swap
    Posted by: "BLAZER/CH14" radiojoe555@xxxxxxxxx radiojoe555
    Date: Sun Jun 8, 2008 12:15 am ((PDT))

The 327 I'm looking at is a rebuilt crate engine with 350hp, if I'm
lucky my 360 will be pushing around 300hp with the Carter AFB and Offy
Dual-Port I bought. I may keep my 360 If I can find a good rebuilder
that offers a decent warranty and will be cheaper than the $2400 the
327 crate motor costs. Do you know of anybody thats good at rebuilding
AMC's in the Midwest area?

  Zach
  81 J10 Laredo