Re: [Amc-list] parts

Chad,

I can't help you with the parts you listed.  I have
some of them, but am saving them for a 69 Javelin
project car.  If you need small parts I might have
some.  I parted out a six cylinder Javelin several
years ago (where your gas tank came from) and have a
few parts left from it.

You might want to contact Pat Whiteside in San Jose.
My computer crashed so I don't have his email address
any more, but he was one of the founding members of
the South Bay AMX Club.

Regards,
Joe

http://www.hollywoodlife.net/younghollywoodawards2008/