Re: [Amc-list] cruise home from todays show

Re: [Amc-list] cruise home from todays show

d stohler wrote:

  it is GREAT when a
> bunch of older folks driving vettes are giving that
> kind of attn to  just a RAMBLER!!!!! :-D i was stoked
> about that. made MY day.

Too bad about the show!

As time passes this happens more and more I think... the 'ford vs.
chevy' wars are over, everyone's dead, and good riddance :-) Old cars
are appreciated for what they are!!

Yeah, Corvette people were often as narrow as they got, but sounds like
they've mellowed, or there's a new crowd afoot. Both probably.

Man I can't wait to drive the Classic wagon again. The American is a
blast but I miss the big car's smoooooth ride!

I miss my push-button 62 Ambassador! I always thought I should try to
jam one into my 63...