[Amc-list] cruise home from todays show

well, the show today kinda sucked. some not real
friendly people, only maybe 2 dozen cars. but the trip
home was well worth the drive itself. i live 45 miles
from home. then i had 25 miles of freeway driving to
get to where the show was. as soon as i got on the
freeway, 2 corvettes passed me. both waved and liked
casper. then another mile down the road, 2 more vettes
passed me. waved and one honked at me. then i looked
in the mirror, and just had an endless line of vettes
coming. speed on the freeway here is 75, (everyone
does 80-85) i was doing 65, and they were slowly going
by, some would slow down as they went by me to get a
look. about 2 dozen vettes in all ranging from early
90's, to brand new ones. some club from utah i guess
as they all had utah plates and the same cb antenna
mount under the rear bumper/difuser what ever you call
it on a vette. most all waved and gave thumbs up,
several honked as they went by. it is GREAT when a
bunch of older folks driving vettes are giving that
kind of attn to  just a RAMBLER!!!!! :-D i was stoked
about that. made MY day.

dave stohler
http://picasaweb.google.com/das24rules