[Amc-list] 1966 american for sale

1966 ameican 4 door for sale. 199 str 6, 3 on tree, manual drums, maula streering. not restored and for once in relly good shape, juts on spot for rust that needs to be dealt with. runs and drives very well. last summer all the brakes and rear lines where replaced, recent tune up and new shocks and new tires last summer. I really dont want to get rid of it but since i dont know when i can afford inscuance for it I am letting it go.
It does have some small things that need to be fixed like a wiper arm, a gas pedal and other little annoting things. but it runs and drives and i have had it to a couple of cruse night last summer and one autocross.
car has been stored last two winters in garage.
asking price $2000

pics of the car and a link for some vids to prove that it does run. i can not rember which vids the car is in though.
email me if you want more info.
jason

pics from last summer
http://s243.photobucket.com/albums/ff148/ckosacranoid/rambler/