[Amc-list] What's a really nice 1984 Eagle Sedan worth ??

[Amc-list] What's a really nice 1984 Eagle Sedan worth ??

Hey guys,
My focus ended up totalled from the accident last Friday.  I am going tonight to look at a 1984 Eagle Sedan with 49,000 miles on it.  Was originally owned by an elderly gentleman and it looks to be in excellent shape.  258/auto.  Black ext. Red int.  Has had basic tune up and maintenance done and only needs a headliner.  Supposedly no rust (garage kept all its life).

What would an Eagle like this be worth?  I'm considering it to be the replacement for the Focus, at least temporarily ... perhaps longer if it's in as good a shape as the 2nd owner claims (she's not a mechanic ... has all the work done by a shop).  Thanks!

Sincerely,
Greg Taylor :)  <><