===========================
Date: Tue, 27 May 2008 11:02:52 -0400
From: Brien Tourville <hh7x@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

http://www.E85Fuel.com

Part of my Letter Writing is directed toward
the Senate to drop the Tariffs on cheap imported Ethanol
and to legislate E85 Pumps at all Service Stations.

Beyond having to replace or coat Fuel Tanks and
upgrade Fuel Lines / Sensors - Injectors & *Tweak* the ECM
on standard vehicles - what would it take to reconstruct
an AMC 360 to run effectively on E85 ?

--
Frank Swygert
Publisher, "American Motors Cars"