[Amc-list] E85 Fuel AMC (go for it)

>Part of my Letter Writing is directed toward the Senate to drop the
Tariffs on cheap imported Ethanol and to >legislate E85 Pumps at all
Service Stations.

What you SHOULD be doing is concentrating on getting those dunder heads
in Washington to let us grow low THC Hemp and turn it into BUTANOL. A
MUCH better fuel than Ethanol.

>Beyond having to replace or coat Fuel Tanks and upgrade Fuel Lines /
Sensors - Injectors & *Tweak* the ECM on >standard vehicles - what would
it take to reconstruct an AMC 360 to run effectively on E85 ?

According to this guy NOTHING,,, and I agree with him. If you have no
drivability problems then go for it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-MNQFlRilE&feature=related

But HEY,,, that's just me!!
Bruce Hevner