Re: [Amc-list] 360 dampner

At some point the bore of the damper or the end of the crankshaft (or
both) was revised to more securely retain the damper.  The key needed
for the damper then became longer, it had extended ends, to engage the
damper sooner.  I would guess that a jeep dealer could supply the
correct key.

Peter Marano
Kenosha WI