[Amc-list] Power Brake Conversion

Hi Folks, I am in need of a little help with my 66 American.  I had a bad master cylinder that was bleeding by so I replaced it with a rebuilt unit from Autozone. I turned the old one in as a core and it is GONE! They did not ask if the car had power or manual drum brakes.  I believe the unit I got was a power brake master which I had to adapt the lines from 1/4 to 3/16 as this was original on my car.  I bled the brakes which went easily but now I have a extremely hard brake pedal.  All four wheels will lock if you can push the pedal hard enough. I am looking at purchasing a power brake booster/master combo and converting to power brakes as I am finding that a manual brake master cylinder is almost impossible to find.  What do I need to do to install this pwr brake unit, where do I get a vaccume source off the engine (199).  Any help would be much appreciatedThanks in advance!Marc