[Amc-list] E85Fuel AMC 360 - design -

*

http://www.E85Fuel.com

Part of my Letter Writing is directed toward
the Senate to drop the Tariffs on cheap imported Ethanol
and to legislate E85 Pumps at all Service Stations.

Beyond having to replace or coat Fuel Tanks and
upgrade Fuel Lines / Sensors - Injectors & *Tweak* the ECM
on standard vehicles - what would it take to reconstruct
an AMC 360 to run effectively on E85 ?

*

---
Virus Database (VPS): 080527-0, 05/27/2008
Tested on: 5/27/2008 11:02:54 AM