Re: [Amc-list] Pulstar Plugs Review - 2nd Tank of Gas (City Driving Resu

Re: [Amc-list] Pulstar Plugs Review - 2nd Tank of Gas (City Driving Results)

I am figuring if I average 2+ MPG in city and 4+ MPG on highway, and my existing driving amount, about 4-6 months.

  Greg :)  <><

Wrambler242@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
  At those mileage numbers and "assuming" they hold true for the life of the plug.
What is the break even point?