Re: [Amc-list] FC Face Plants- WHen was the last time you saw one of tho

Re: [Amc-list] FC Face Plants- WHen was the last time you saw one of those!

Pretty funny!!

I remember, many years ago, one of the hot rod magazine flipped
one of these cab-forward things (likely not a Jeep though)
backwards with a V8 in the bed, with the driver looking out the
"rear" window. I suppose that solves the problem :-)