[Amc-list] corner carving rear drive cars

[Amc-list] corner carving rear drive cars

I really don't want to beat a dead horse over this one, but I thought it so
ironic that right after posting a response to Tom's comments about front
wheel drive handling and his comments about not getting his AMCs to work
good on a track, that an article shows up in the June issue of Hemmings
Muscle Machines all about a guy named Earl Daugharthy and his son Dean from
Hinckley, OH who have been campaigning an 81 AMC Spirit, that routinely
beats all opposition, including non turbo'ed Porches and Vipers.
All I can say is this guy knows how to make an AMC handle. I will give
credit to very heavy modifications but none the less it is remarkable what
the article states about the car and the handling even before the heavy
modifications were done.
Read it, it's a great article about our AMCs.

Armand