Date: Tue, 20 May 2008 09:23:39 -0700 (PDT)
From: Tom Jennings <tomj@xxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Amc-list] When was the last time you saw one of THESE!

JEEP made that?! Man is it weird looking! First Jeep product
I've really liked, 'cept a 52 or so F-head'ed thing.

I mean, it's utilitarian so they didn't fly Pininfarina out,
but wow, that's odd. IS that wheelbase sub-90"? Missing front
bumper I assume.

--
Frank Swygert
Publisher, "American Motors Cars"