[Amc-list] FW: Transmission Swap QUESTION

I received this from Doug and wanted to get the groups opinion.  I thought it might work as a swap for trans driveline and back, but need the experts help.Blessings,Richard Richard Estermyer javelinman74@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Date: Tue, 13 May 2008 14:35:55 -0700From: barterboy18@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: Transmission SwapTo: javelinman74@xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello Richard,
 I got your email address off of craigslist. I have an 87 AMC Eagle Wagon and the transmission is shot with the transfer case not far behind. I would like to get another year out of this car and really am not worried about the 4 wheel drive working. In fact, I have already removed the half shafts and replaced them with just the hub end of some old ones I had. Anyhow, my question is, can I replace the transmission/transfer case assembly with a Concord trans and drive shaft?? If you happen to know, I would appreciate your input.

Thanks,   Doug