[Amc-list] Airport dragrace, SW PA

My kid had a Lacrosse game in Washington, Pa last night and a guy was telling people at the game that he has rented the Waynesburg airpot this Sunday to hold drag races.
    Someone else there said it was a great time and well attended last year so if anyone is into this kind of thing and in the area, check it out.
    Please call the Airport, and verify the story as I have no actual proof this is indeed happening and know not what hours, events, etc;???
      I just wanted to get the word out.
I would attend, but WVU has commencement this weekend and I have to handhold 5 ceremonies, 3 on Saturday, 2 0n Sunday....

--
Mark Price
Morgantown, WV