Date: Sat, 10 May 2008 18:51:41 -0700 (PDT)
From: JOE FULTON <piper_pa20@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Amc-list] Lucky today I hope
To: "AMC/Rambler owners, drivers and fans." <amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Well, I wasn't so lucky after all.  The Gremlin makes
a "clacking" sound intermttently at idle.  It goes
away at higher RPM, but I think I may have damaged
some bearings by running it with diluted oil.  I'll
check it out next week.  The good news is that the car
runs much smoother at speed and I can only attribute
that to the newly balanced driveshaft.

Joe Fulton
Salinas, CA