[Amc-list] Scrapping my Hornet

So I took the first load of Hornet parts down to the recycler yesterday. Just a small load of mixed metal (heaviest item was a TF 904) netted me $88, paid for lunch and a tank of gas. Last year, or maybe two years ago, I cut up a rusted out Gremmie and with twice the load only got less than $20. The price of metal is going crazy and I still have the load of cats (8 of em) to scrap, but they would only give around $15 each. I'll wait. I can see why hauling scrap metal is so big nowadays, given a big enough rig you can actually make a living at it.
I will be taking the body down next weekend so if anyone wants good rust free hatch, doors and floors from this 72 Sportabout, better call before friday. 503-589-9845.....Russ