[Amc-list] e-bay items 1 & 2 days left

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=003&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&viewitem=&item=130220324730&rd=1

Just a reminder that there are 1 and 2 days left on my items.  A lot of watchers but no bidding.  FYI I noted that Second Chance Auctions normally come true.  Meaning that I sell to everyone that bids.  So IF you want one, get in on the low bid.   THANKS for reading and helping!Blessings,Richard Richard Estermyer PhotoGraphics 6235 S. Mohawk Avenue Ypsilanti, MI 48197 734.483.5138 734.417.9456 cell javelinman74@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx