[Amc-list] Whackin' Grems

Any questions about anything, especially Gremlin parts contact me and I see what we have.  We are going out Thursday and see how many of the engines we can get running.  Anyone know if there will be an interest in the 6cylinder motors?  Also doesn't the manual transmissions also fit behind the V-8's.  We want to get as many usable parts as possible off the cars.

..

Bag all the small screws & washers nuts & bolts
no matter what they went to -

The engines :

The 258 crank & rods & main bearing caps, will sell on the www.strokers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Save the 258 oil pans as conversions need these.

Fans, valve cover with correct bolt / washers, dist. carbs, manifolds with correct bolts / washers -
pretty much everything except heads & blocks.

If you've a battery powered saw, take quarters, rockers , floor pans,
rear light panel, radiator frame - as these store easily along with
the doors & hatches.

Not too many Gremlins left to take a crack at for Unique Parts.