Re: [Amc-list] Weber Carbs for the 258

BTW, the link for the new Carter is here
http://thejeep.com/shop/HARD+PARTS/FUEL+%252526+INTAKE+SYSTEM/CARBURETORS
/BBD4.2S/NEW+BBD+REPLACEMENT+CARB+2+BBL+1978-86+CJ,+1981-91+SJ,+NON+STEPP
ER+MOTOR.html

Wish i knew how to do the tiny url's some of you do.
Wayne
Wayne & Lisa (Skeezix), Bolton Landing, NY,
http://www.superglider.thinkhost.com/
AMO#8454, 83 Eagle Limited Wagon, 82 SX/4, 258 auto
69 Ambo coupe, 401, M12, 66 Ambo 990 Wagon, 327,PW,PB,PS,posi,AM/FM,AC
2003 FLHTCI
2001 Cherokee, 2000 Chrysler Cirrus (both hers)