Re: [Amc-list] rearended

I have a B&M Pro Shifter on the T5 in the Javelin. Mine wasn't free, got it
for 80 bucks used off ebay. They list for well over two hundred new from B &
M. I'm using the B & M supplied shift stick too. You couldn't tell the thing
was used except for a little silicone on the mating surfaces. yeah it's got
a poly bushing too that really smoothes things out. It's the smoothest
shifter I have ever had on anything. Going to the manual T5 was the smartest
thing I've done with the car so far.
Armand

>   Wrambler  wrote.........
I drove it last night for about 10-14 miles and the shifter in it is SO
SWEET it does not bother me at all!
> If anyone has an AMC, Camaro or S10 shifter base on their T5 I HIGHLY
recomend the PRO5.0 shifter!!!
>    Mine was bought for an 82-93 Camaro, came with a lever milled to sit
upright in the Camaro, but I replaced it with the lever from an old Mustang
unit. I welded the holes on the lever and redrilled. I'd still like to do
more period correct lever, but this one was free and it works and i had it.
>     The Pro5.0 has a poly bushing in it at the pivot point and it is like
cutting butter with a warm knife!. 2-3 shift can be done with the palm of
your hand, just push it forward and it slides over and goes right to 3rd.