Re: [Amc-list] SR-4/T-4/T-5 in an American BINGO!

Re: [Amc-list] SR-4/T-4/T-5 in an American BINGO!

DING DING DING DING!!!

Calponycars 1-888-225-7669
part #TRA-000-627 $179.95

The T-5 to Ford T-96 adapter will perfectly fit the center hole
on the Rambler T-96 bellhousing -- and at least the top two
bolts are in exactly the right place. The lower passenger-side
may be exactly correct, also, but the drivers side lower bolt
is lower on the Ford trans, so either the adapter or the bell
would need redrilling there.  That's a non-critical dimension.

The adapter is 5/8" thick. I still have to add up all the
thicknesses and shaft lengths.

The woman on the phone got a part, and a ruler, and I asked
what dimensions were, she read them off, they matched my T-96
bellhousing, except as noted.

Thanks Andrew and Mark for finding this! It's a big boon to
all the early six cars back to Nash days.